Wednesday, October 22, 2008

seval bharath new movie pictures | seval new stills | seval photos | seval poonam bajwa pictures |seval images

kollywood actor bharath in seval pictures and seval new photos
Bharath in Seval actor bharth has managed to reach the masses in the B and C centre of kollywood. Now he is pinning all his hopes on 'seval',which is nearing completion.

Interestingly, the movie directed by Hari is touted to be a racy commercial entertainer. It has interesting storyline with action and humour loaded in right mix, says bharath.

Also my role in arumugham has been written well by director suresh krishna. It is a down-to-earthy role. I play a youth running an idly shop on roadside. I play the role of a boy-next-door in it.

He is happy that he is flooded with offers that are commercial pot-boilers. 'I am a typical cinema fan who loves actiona dn comedy. Thankfully my movies are reaching them. Seval and Arumugham would be movies targeted at them, he adds.

On sporting a different look in Nepali, Bharath says, the script demanded me to try something different. It can't be tried out in every film.
For more gallery visit here

No comments: